3. Carnival Magic
Our friend was in slot tourney. Steak house was amazing, extra $ for going there. Italian restaurant was ok for little money. Casino was always packed, which was expected. Ashtrays in casino are gold, and hard to find.....slow on wait staff.....only 1 learned my name, and I tip for every drink. Clean ship, great room steward! I got my ship on a stick/thingie on a dingie/vessel on a tressel, to add to my fleet at home. Over all great cruise. The area where they do trivia is between casino and coffee bar. Smoke lingers, the blenders from both areas make it very noisy and hard to hear. There is no longer a cigar bar or sports bar. Sports "bar" is at bar in casino, makes it very crowded above the casino crowd. The photographers were not friendly, or helpful. We decided not to do any photos. I tried to donfacoal recognition to find the military group photo, never did find it, because it wouldn't recognize me. I would not do this ship again, unless I was in a tournament, but I will continue to cruise with Carnival!

Fun & enjoyable

Carnival Magic Cruise Review by Kat18

Kat18’s Full Rating Summary

Balcony
Cabin 8E 94300
Balcony on Port side, aft of center ship. Room steward was awesome!
Lido Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins