3. Carnival Magic
I am a solo cruiser now.Really hard to pay double sometimes.Had an interior spa cabin.Carnival is usually my last choice.The timing was right for this one.I am Platinum, so got on quickly. It seems Carnival has the longest lines for everything.I am not sure why.On other ships it's more organized.Hundreds of people at the buffets etc...That's why I like staying aboard on port days.At least the gym is never packed.Carnival can give Vegas a run for it's money.Meaning all the overweight people and smokers.The higher the cruiseline, the better in shape. There is always something to do on Carnival.They have the best activities.I find the staff friendly, but apathetic. Tried breakfast in the dining room twice.Left both times, because the line was too long.I do admit I have Zero patience though.The spa has been very relaxing.Have used the heated chairs the most.The only sauna is in the men's locker area.It is same sex, so don't need a suit.Not that it matters.Hardly anyone ever in there.I wish Carnival would do more for single cruisers.At least Royal gives double points.

Waiting Game

Carnival Magic Cruise Review by garsny

garsny’s Full Rating Summary

Spa Interior
Cabin 4S
Nice sized.Would like a bigger T.V.
Spa Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins