3. Carnival Sunshine
My family and I went on this 5 day cruise in September 2018. It was overall great experience. The crew and entertainment staff were hilarious. Mikey, the cruise director had sooooooooooo much energy!!! The dining room staff, were very friendly, funny, and were great dancers.However, this was my 3rd cruise, and this ship (sunshine) had the least amount of musical and theatrical shows. These shows mostly consisted of atrium sing a longs and guest participation. No magic shows. The ship was remolded . and very nice. There was a beautiful serenity deck with a waterfall, clam shell lounge chair, and hammocks . The water works area had a splash pad for kids and 3 huge water slides. The slides were great! My biggest complaint , was an excursion at the Grand Turk Port. I pre paid for a horse back ride in the water. I got off the boat 2 hours prior to the scheduled time to leave. At the designated time, I went to the booth to check in. I was advised that the horses couldnt go in the water, due to excess sea weed on the beach. It was late in the day, therefore , I still agreed to go on the excursion. However, I had only signed up for this excursion and paid $120 to ride horses in the water at the beach. I quickly found that the beach was covered in tall stacks of seaside, that had been there for a long time. This didnt happen over night. I wish I wouldve been iformed prior, that way I couldve chosen a different excursion.

Not enough shows