3. Crown Princess
The ship is not one of their newer ships but I would still sail on it again. Bedding was very comfortable. The food and service was very good and could be compared to any very good restaurant in NYC. Entertainment was exceptional and always tied in with the city we visited. Loved the idea that they had two sides to the decks outside. One side showed movies and movies under the stars at night each night and the other side was for live entertainment you could then choose. Loved the idea that they were showing up to date movies. I was excited to see that they have zumba class and thoroughly enjoyed it and so did many other passengers that class was well attended! There was lots to do on sea days so they were just as enjoyable as days in the city it made for a very enjoyable trip. Embarkation and debarkation was orderly and easy. I traveled with my Son 19, my Nieces 18 & 14 and they had a great time!

Very entertaining!

Crown Princess Cruise Review by JackieHowlett

• Sail Date: August 2018
  • Destination: Europe
  • Cabin Type: Interior

Embarkation and debarkation was orderly and easy.

I traveled with my Son 19, my Nieces 18 & 14 and they had a great time!
JackieHowlett’s Full Rating Summary
Get Crown Princess price drops

Interior
Cabin IA
Cabins are a little dated but this would not keep me from traveling on this ship again. Bedding very comfortable.
Aloha Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins