3. Brilliance of the Seas
We chose this cruise for the destinations offered which didn’t disappoint. The cabins are becoming a little tired but are a good size with plenty of cupboard and storage space. The bed we found comfortable and roomy. All the staff without exception were fantastic, best I’ve had on a cruise. They all seem to genuinely enjoy being aboard (for months at a time). In fact, one shore day my husband was unwell so decided to stay aboard. He wandered up to the Windjammer at lunchtime and about 20 Staff were all singing and dancing and so happy. The drinks are expensive with the added 18% tax and the same cocktail was made differently in every bar. The entertainment & orchestra was fantastic, much better than I have previously experienced, so top marks to Royal Carribean. I also enjoyed Mike the Cruise Director, and his sidekick Enzo. The bingo was so expensive with the returns much less than it should’ve been, RC make a good profit out of this and it was painfully slow. The food was excellent, I did not have one ‘bad’ meal the entire 12 days. The dining room was well staffed and responded to our requests immediately without exception. Embarkation and disembarkation was quick and ran very smoothly also. Very happy with our time aboard and would definitely consider RC again.

July 2018

Brilliance of the Seas Cruise Review by Mistylake

• Sail Date: July 2018
  • Destination: Baltic Sea
  • Cabin Type: Ocean View Balcony

Embarkation and disembarkation was quick and ran very smoothly also.

Very happy with our time aboard and would definitely consider RC again.
Mistylake’s Full Rating Summary