3. Oasis of the Seas
We were part of a large tour group comprised of about 250 passengers. The ship itself is an engineering marvel and beautifully maintained. The ports of call were nothing special for the most part (Labadee was easily the best port) and we chose to stay on the ship in Falmouth Jamaica and Cozumel. Nothing authentic to see that was worth seeing outside of an excursion. Embarking and disembarking was relatively smooth given that there were well over 5k passengers. What made this cruise an absolutely unforgettable experience however was the RC staff & crew. The level of care and customer service was off the charts from everyone we encountered without exception. To be on such a great ship was one thing, and it could have easily been diminished by even average customer care. But the ship, combined with world class customer service we experienced with everyone from our cabin attendant to our main dining room wait staff and everyone in between was what made it a truly special experience. I left the ship completely refreshed, thoroughly impressed and wondering when I could do it all over again. Not a frequent cruiser but I do travel extensively and for my money, there is no better vacation experience.

Ship and crew were equally phenomenal

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by floridahusker

floridahusker’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 13 to 15
Ages 16+
Get Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas price drops

Ocean View Balcony
Cabin 2D 8688
Clean and comfortable. Beds were nice. Small as expected, however the shower was fantastic. Ample closet space and mirrors. Good use of space overall and very well maintained.
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins