3. Norwegian Gem
we wanted To totally be able to relax,without warring about driving looking for were to eat ,babysitting& so on we got just that.Everything went very smooth the excursions were very organized and the employees were very professional. Cabin was clean the entertainment was great/.service was supreme.Ship was kept clean at all times. My son who is 10 love it he also like the shows. he wants to do it again.the trip was from ,June 30 to July 7 2018 we love it,Disembarkation went smooth we loved Florida and the Blue Lagoon and Stir Up Cay.The activity for the children were great, the variety of food was very good,he had ice cream every day was it good my son loved it. he told his friend hes vacation was great.We loved it also my husband just loved the panorama and just been @sea.i just loved been able to relax and read and play .

Great travelling

Ages 10 to 12
Get Norwegian Gem price drops

Mid-Ship Oceanview Porthole Window
Cabin OF 8069
like the space and the bathroom was big
Deck 5 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins