3. Norwegian Breakaway
I am French Canadian so forgive me if I make mistake in my review... That was a destination that we wanted to explore and we chose Norwegian because it was a first for us. On our first day and as soon as we got on the ship we met Abigail from the spa. What a wonderful day...Abigail and Midu were absolutely wonderful. My husband and I had 4 treatments each...Great treatment. Good care. It was the best spa on all of our cruses. We love great wine and our wine stewart Lazar Doslo took the time to really make our diner time a great experience. It was like he new our taste and proposed us really really good wine. It was like a wine tasting experience and that made our vacation even more enjoyable. The last cruse we were on had a VINOTECA and it was like repeating this experience again. He was more than a wine stewart, he was a sommelier. Over all, this cruse met our expectations and I should say way more than that!

A wonderful discovery

Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review by sylviemarcotte1961gmail

• Sail Date: June 2018
  • Destination: Baltic Sea
  • Cabin Type: Mid-Ship Balcony Stateroom
I am French Canadian so forgive me if I make mistake in my review...

It was the best spa on all of our cruses.

Over all, this cruse met our expectations and I should say way more than that!
sylviemarcotte1961gmail’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Breakaway price drops

Mid-Ship Balcony Stateroom
Cabin BB 9220
Perfect!
The cabin was always clean and tidy
We had a perfect maître D
Always nice and talked to us in French
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins