3. Norwegian Breakaway
My health limits me, medication makes it difficult to drive. My wife has poor feet and it pains her to walk. We desired to go on a vacation and the honeymoon of a lifetime and after considering all options we decided on a cruise. Our documents arrived early, and one morning after prayer we decided to visit a travel agent and book a cruise on the Norwegian Breakaway the Baltic cruise. We thrive on cool weather, the history, and the chance of a world class tour appealed to us. Our travel agent assured us we were too late to book passage, as it was early May 2018, but checked at our urgent request. Amazingly a mini-suite on deck 14 was available. We took it immediately and had a wonderful amazing time. The food, shopping, ports, entertainment. were all fantastic. I recommend a beverage package. Food was superior everywhere we ate and we ate almost everywhere. Making sure to hit all 3 meals a day a snack as desired and room service. When I die, if heaven is like the cruise on the breakaway plus God then I am ok with that. There were lots of people, a great wonderful mix of culture. The crew was well staffed and equal to the task. A bit of overcrowding could be expected at the fantastic end of cruise sail. We enjoyed the art auction put on by Park-West and purchased a few to proudly display around our home. Not normally a person to play bingo, I did at the request of my wife and won $105. dollars. Not much of a gambler I did play some craps; after the staff explained the game patiently to me the casino was great. I quit even. The free raffle was moved after the time announced, on a you must attend to win, so much for integrity of gaming standard regarding raffles, but no big deal I left rather than hang around. Our mini-suite was comfortable, well equipped, the shower was super with an unlimited supply of hot water. The queen size bed was comfortable, the balcony wonderful, we lived there nicely. Mr. Karl Loxley was wonderful we caught two of his shows. The Cirque was extraordinary. The "off Broadway" play Rock of Ages was just putrid, no humor to speak of, we left mid show as did several others. It wasn't the vulgarity, or the adult theme it was plainly not funny, boorish and of low quality acting. John our house keeper was terrific our super crew member was a vast store of knowledge, a hard worker who as always right there for us. The spa was great, two Swedish massages and a bathing ritual, I so enjoyed working with their assistant Manager Frank. Thanks you. Port excursions were we chose to be selective and limit our spending. We did not have a visa for Russia so a crews ship tour was required to enter the country; and I would not have missed it. In Finland we used a bus tour hop on hop off saw lots got off at two stops and were able to re-board easily both times. Enjoying an outdoor market on the bay. In Sweden we took a local cab with the same type of hop on and hop off service and visited the little town by the anchorage. It was wonderful, visited a local supermarket, ate at a local breakfast establishment and shopped at the local stores. In Estonia we took a cab into Talen, were a lot of things were closed as it was Sunday, but the mall was open, a wonderful stroll and we did some shopping. Returning to the ship we bought most of our goodies from Estonia from the shops on the pier. Love it, will do it again if my health allows.

Honeymoon for two older friends who found love late.

Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review by mo9zst