3. Royal Princess
Loved all the stops, that is why we chose this cruise. Wanted to see all of Great Britain, Guernsey and the beaches of Normandy. The cabin was tiny too small for 4 grown people. 2 people would be good. We got on each other’s nerves and ugh it was annoying at times but we made it work, we had to. The staff aboard ship was phenomenal! Everyone was welcoming and warm and truly made you feel special. We used the aft elevators more frequently to get around the ship as they were much more available than the forward elevators. We used the promenade deck and the lido deck to get around the ship! I wasn’t too impressed with the spa. I could get the same treatment here at home. The staff there was just ok. They really didn’t impress me. I will not be going for spa services in the future if we do another Princess cruise, too hard on sales of their product and the treatment was just so-so. Overall though, the cruise was comfortable and very enjoyable. I would cruise with Princess again, given the opportunity!

Enjoyed very much!

Royal Princess Cruise Review by Taelian

Taelian’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 16+
Get Royal Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BB C534
Very small and cramped for 4 people. Would be great for 2. We got on each other’s nerves!
Marina Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins