3. Royal Princess
One of the reasons why we chose this particular cruise was the itinerary. We wanted to be able to visit England, Ireland, Scotland and Normandy France all included. I also liked the flexible air option which worked out very well since I think it was cheaper than if I booked on my own. And since London is quite far from Heathrow and Southhampton I liked the shuttle service that Princess provides. Embarkation went extremely well. We were able to go to our cabin immediately and our luggage was there waiting for us. (that never happened on other cruise lines for us) The Princess Royal has a very good layout for approximately 3,500 people. The theater is large enough to accomodate passengers so it wasn't necessary to make a reservation for a show. On the down side - the food at dinner in the dining rooms was terrible! The Horizon buffet was the same every day - Mostly Asian food.

12 Night Cruise with Interesting Ports of Call

Royal Princess Cruise Review by biscuitsandgravy

biscuitsandgravy’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BB D604
Our cabin was great. The bed was very comfortable and the size of the room adequate. There were plenty of mirrors and good lighting. Movies on the TV were free and recently shown.

We were disappointed that the bath towels were so worn.
Marina Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins