• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

Celebrity Eclipse Review

Editor Rating
1923 reviews
102 Awards

I always cruise with Celebrity.....they accommodate my food sensitivities.

Review for Celebrity Eclipse to the Baltic Sea
krueg2828
10+ Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: May 2018
Cabin: Deluxe Veranda 2B

I enjoy cruising Celebrity for many reasons. They have an excellent buffet and a spa cafe with healthy selections. I have dairy allergy and entire dining staff was helpful in determining what I could eat and chefs would make adjustments for me. I did notice some changes from my previous cruises such as the breadsticks in the spa cafe are no longer organic and maybe a slight dip in diningroom food quality. I understand some cuts are made to keep cruising affordable, I would much rather pay a little more to keep things on the higher end which Celebrity Is known for. The bars are top notch. The staff is so hard working and they all bend over backwards to make your cruise perfect. We had an excellent itinerary and two overnights which gives you a chance to spend extra time in a port. I did notice that there were a lot of paid activities on sea days instead of free activities and I think Celebrity needs to take a long look at that. Even with some slight slips, I’m still rating 5 star at this time.

Deluxe Veranda 2B

Cabin 2B

Just beginning to show it’s age, but still pretty good.

10 Helpful Vote