3. Celebrity Eclipse
Liked the itinerary. Food was just ok. I lost 8 lbs on the cruise so maybe a ship with just fair food is good. Most of we Americans need to lose weight anyhow. However, in 2014 we were on the Oceania Marina and it was the best cruise food I ever had since Sitmar's the Fairwind. I do not believe in spending more money than your cruise fare so I skip the luxury restaurants on a ship except when they are included with the booking, e.g. Oceania. The Eclipse is a beautiful ship and the largest I have been on and I prefer smaller than 3000 passengers. The Ocean Cafe on deck 14 often looked like"Vulture City" but the breakfasts were better than the MDR. Cruisecritic had a couple get togethers and they had a nice presence on the ship. We are all lucky to have Cruisecritic as a partner to our sailings. We had a nice cabin forward (family cabin). Other than the carpet could use a shampooing, it was very nice. Celebrity asked us pre cruise (booking) if we were celebrating a special occasion, which we were and anniversary and then did nothing for it. That was probably ok, though because I didn't need an extra cake. Their desserts for the most part we good and the waiter we had, Walter, was terrific. Always had a smile to greet us. All in all, our cruise was a good value and I am glad to be down to 152 lbs.

Eclipse 28 May 2018

Celebrity Eclipse Cruise Review by fasterflier

All in all, our cruise was a good value and I am glad to be down to 152 lbs.
fasterflier’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Eclipse price drops

Good roomy cabin very forward in the bow which I like and my wife not.
  Celebrity Eclipse Deck Plans