3. Harmony of the Seas
Beautiful cruise but to expensive. Wasn’t able to participate in activities and or see the shows since for everything you need to make reservations. Cabins are too small specially when you go with kids. This cruise is not good if you wants to have fun. I think they should do first come first serve for the shows since everyone is paying so much money. I wish I was able to see all shows over real it’s was okay all I can say it might be my last one with Royal Caribbean. I thought all cruise were going to be similar on the fun part of it. I took adventure of the seas in the 2004 if I’m not mistaken and it was fun maybe it all depends on the activity director. On this one the assistant was fun and espontáneos but not the director. Maybe that will make the difference.

Too expensive