3. Grandeur of the Seas
I have wanted to see Bermuda for a long time, and I wanted to take a cruise, so this was a good choice for me for my first cruise. It was so convenient to be able to take a cruise out of Baltimore harbor, and the process was as easy as they could make it for first time cruisers. I wanted a short cruise for my first cruise to see if I liked it, and I ended up liking it very much. The staff was wonderful. I have only the highest praise for the staff's friendliness, competency, and dedication. The staff truly was exceptional in my opinion. The ship was very clean. The price of the cruise was reasonable. I intend to schedule another cruise with Royal Caribbean, and I cannot think of a better recommendation than that. Plus we got to see the Platters, who were excellent. I was pleasantly surprised to have the quality of entertainment that they provided.

First time cruising

bertandpeggy’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Grandeur of the Seas price drops

Interior
Cabin 6V 4003
Our cabin was small, but very clean and well cared for. The staff was excellent!
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Suite Cabins