3. Royal Princess
My last 3 TransAtlantic cruises were on Disney Cruise Line, and I regret to say that Princess does not compete. Food selections were repetitious, fattening, and not suitable for vegetarians. Evening entertainment conflicted with dinner times. I recommend seeing the excellent entertainers over the bad food. The Royal Princess orchestra was the best part of the entertainment. The 2 cocktail parties given by the captain were scheduled during show times. We were at sea for many days but the final formal night was scheduled for the night before we disembarked. We dressed in jeans and put our suitcases in the hall. Although this was sold as a "14 night" cruise, the beverage package was charged for 15 days, despite disembarking at 8 a.m. on day 15! Finally, our last port was cancelled due to weather which is not the fault of Princess, but facilitating our plans to return home could have been handled better.

Disappointing Big Ship

Royal Princess Cruise Review by Annwww

Annwww’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Princess price drops

Deluxe Balcony
Cabin DF
Cabin was nice, although there is not a lot of shelf room nor dresser drawers to unpack adequately.
Lido Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins