Anthem of the Seas Cruise Review by blankens
- Sail Date: April 2018
- Destination: Bahamas
- The staff - so friendly & attentive. They made our whole experience. Especially our dining room server - Kanyisa. She was wonderful and will be missed lots.
- The activities - I don't like to sit by the pool and read. I want to be doing something all the time and I still didn't get around to half of the things there are to do. Northstar, Flowrider surfing and boogie boarding, iFly, bumper cars, roller skating, basketball, dodgeball, huge jogging track, ping pong, trapeze, family dancing, outdoor movies, indoor 3D movies, huge gym, great arcade. The list goes on and on. Never a lack of really fun things to do.
Coco Kay - Just google it. Absolute paradise. We could have stayed here for a week and it wouldn't have been long enough. On that note, I do wish the port stop was more than just a day.
- The food - Huge variety of really delicious food.
Port Canaveral - The ship docks pretty far away from anything. I wished we had 2 days at Coco Kay instead of going to this port.
Adventure Zone - When I went to pick up my 8 year old they had him watching a puppet show on TV. It was geared toward ages 2 to 4. He refused to go back.
Overall the Pros vastly out-weighted the cons. We will definitely be back !!!
- Read more Royal Caribbean Anthem of the Seas Reviews
- Read Cruise Critic's Royal Caribbean Anthem of the Seas Review
250,000+ people have entered their email