3. Anthem of the Seas
Seems the reviews on this site for Anthem are repetitive so I'll just add things that were important to me. This was Spring Break so the cruise was full. Lots of families, including mine, with kids so that was not an issue. There is so much for these kids to do. We didn't use the teen club because one of my granddaughters is a year short of the cut off. Her cousins didn't want to leave her out so they did there own thing. The only thing we booked before we boarded was the shows. Everything else they had no trouble getting into including "I-Fly", Northstar, Flo rider, bumper cars, and roller skating. We did book I Fly and Northstar once we boarded on the first or second day. I would suggest Northstar when your in Nassau. Lots of ships to view from on high. Too many people but we learned to manage Windjammer crowds (keep moving back you'll find a table). We did not try alternative dinning and they didn't to sell them to you. We had a table for 12 in Chic and were impressed with the entrees and the good food. My family who have all cruised before thought this was the best vacation they ever had. The guys especially liked Flo Rider which they did every morning at nine AM and again at three PM and had only a short wait. Pools were crowded but we always found a chaise nearby. Solarium is nice, quiet, but too hot for me! Very humid, You can find quiet places to read just look. Fun and beautiful ship.

Everything they said and more!

Anthem of the Seas Cruise Review by seawater

• Sail Date: April 2018
  • Destination: Bahamas
seawater’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Anthem of the Seas price drops

Spacious, lots of storage. Nice bathroom. We opened balconies with tool to join the four cabins we had. Fun cocktail hours.
  Anthem of the Seas Deck Plans