3. Adventure of the Seas
I do not like days at sea and this cruise is port heavy. Had not been on RC before, so was interested to see how they stack up. I was pleased with the food service and food quality and the friendliness of everyone except the pool area stand workers who were ambivalent. Our cabin steward was great and our wait staff in the main dining room were excellent. The ports were good and we rented a car in each so we could explore wherever we wanted go to. I had prearranged cars. There could have been more interesting things to do on the sea day, but we made our own fun. The water slides and Flow rider were great! I liked the ice skating show, and the singers and dancers were fantastic - we would have like to see more sows with the fine dancing! The comedians could have been offered as extra shows with more dancing shows in the main time slots.

Good value and good ports

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review by Fdale Explorer

Fdale Explorer’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Adventure of the Seas price drops

well laid out, not as small as I expected. Lots of storage options. Could use more hangers.
  Adventure of the Seas Deck Plans