3. Celebrity Infinity
Passengers were not allowed to use the Constellation Lounge on sea days and some port days in the daylight hours. It was reserved by Park West to sell paintings. There were no other locations on the boat to sit in front and view the cruise, unless I went to sit on the Rooftop Terrace in the full sun and get a sunburn. The Captains Club Celebration was held in the dark on the Rooftop Terrace because Park West reserved the Constellation Lounge. The handicapped elevator had not been maintained for over 2 years. The elevator broke down when the staff tried to help my wife get down off the Rooftop Terrace. She was forced to use the stairs and injure her leg. This cause us to limit our tours and I was not able to attend the Rio Carnival Tour which was the main reason that I selected this cruise. When the handicapped elevator broke your staff sent for electricians to fix it. My wife asked for me to go to the show and save her a seat. After I was in the theater for 30 minutes I went to the 3rd Floor Customer Relations Desk to see if they could page my wife or call their staff on the Rooftop Terrace. They refused and asked me to fill out a Missing Person Report before they would get Security to look for her. Then they insisted for me to wait in my room with a Security Guard outside my door. After another 15 minutes I left my room and started searching the ship with the Security Guard running after me. We finally found her in the theater where she asked me to meet her. Her leg was giving her a lot of pain and we had to get a wheelchair for the trip. They refused to have the Ship's doctor look at her leg unless we paid for his services. They wanted to sell her pain medication. We have our own medications for most emergencies.

Celebrity Infinity Carnaval Cruise was the worst experience.I have had

WindSeaker’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Infinity price drops

Ocean View 4
Cabin 04 2085
Nicely maintained cabin. However it is showing its age.
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins