3. Harmony of the Seas
Went with VTG singles group. Was on deck 6, which had the spa/gym fwd, boardwalk aft. It was great. Carousel, restaurants, rock climbing and the aqua shows at the boardwalk. Elevators got crowded at times and so did the buffet. Did find a nice buffet for breakfast in the adult area with 6 hot tubs I would get my fruit from after an omelet & coffee at Johnny Rocket's in the Boardwalk. Central Park on deck 8 also had a complimentary restaurant for quick snacks. Top decks had zipline, 2 wave riders, miniature golf, table tennis, pools, 10 story Abyss tub slide and probably more I forgot! They let you reserve most of the shows online to beat the crowds (close to 6,000 people). There's 2 times a day they let people ice skate in studio B for half an hour, I understand you'll need to sign up for your time. I'm not a picky eater, but the dinning room had a great buffet for lunch/dinner with great chocolate things. Friday night's prime rib was cut with a fork!

Lots of activities for those few sea days!

Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review by travelsande

travelsande’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Harmony of the Seas price drops

The only problem with the inside cabin was I thought they needed more hanging closet room for the two people. It had the space, just not the closet room.

Our cabin person, was good with keeping our room supplied and clean.
  Harmony of the Seas Deck Plans