3. Viking Sky
We wanted to see this part of the world. Viking did a great job of doing this in comfort.and hassle free. We love the smaller ship. The excursions were very well organized and we did not have to stand in any lines. The cabin service was first class. we know what its like not to have up to par service. We have taken over twenty cruises on different cruise lines and would rank Viking at the top of the list when comes to cabin service. The food of course was fabulous. We do not eat a lot and usually found ourselves going to the buffet every night. The seafood buffet was awesome. I never got my creamed codfish but the crab made up for it. My travelling companion liked the afternoon tea and little sandwiches. That's a nice touch. We can't wait to go on our next Viking cruise in March 2018.

Met all expectations