3. Norwegian Jade
The food was very good, even with my food allergies. The cabin we were given had a very small porthole that was recessed 2 feet into the hull restricting the view severely. The cabin service was excellent. The door to the bathroom in the cabin made a loud groaning sound when it was closed. The thermostat in the room did not work at all, causing the cabin to be freezing. We took an excursion called The Best of Roatan. It included a boat ride that was overloaded and did not have enough life preservers for all passengers. The boat rode low in the water. If the sea was not flat that day it would have been dangerous. I would not go on this excursion again and do not recommend it to others. The cabin was so bad I would not recommend taking this cabin under any circumstances. We will look for another cruise line in the future.

Good food, bad cabin, great cabin service, Roatan excursion not safe

Norwegian Jade Cruise Review by pveling

The food was very good, even with my food allergies.

The cabin service was excellent.

I would not go on this excursion again and do not recommend it to others.

We will look for another cruise line in the future.
pveling’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Jade price drops

Oceanview Porthole Window
Cabin OG 5502
The porthole was recessed into the hull restricting out view way too much.

The bathroom door made a loud groaning sound when opening and closing. The thermostat in the cabin did not work, resulting in a freezing cabin until we asked for it to be repaired.

Overall this cabin was the worst cabin we have ever stayed in.
Deck 5 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins