3. Harmony of the Seas
As I stated, we had to use a cruise since RC would not refund our money (as diamond members) we had invested into the 9 Sep 17 cruise that got washed out due to hurricane. Overall this was an OK cruise but not great. Breakfast in the dining room was mediocre at best. We never got exactly what we ordered, there was always some exchange or item missing. It appeared as if the wait staff was in its infancy, learning but not too0 fast. When we told one of the lead waiters about it they sent us some special stuff to the cabin, sweets which we did not eat. Overall this ship is built for the young, it is not comfortable, for example the Diamond lounge is in the basement, literally, 4th deck, no windows next to a bar. Service there was good, but the place was gloomy not like on the Allure where the lounge was up on top with glass most of the way around. Would I cruise this ship again, NO, nor any of the same make or style. Would I cruise RC again, NO they ripped me off, for example my certificate was worth more then this cruise, but that money just disappeared. Or, our insurance form the 9 Sep cruise just vanished no refund or anything, the I attempted to add insurance to the 9 Dec cruise, no way I was told it's too late. Sounds like another rip o0ff to me.

Had to take it to use the money Royal Carib would not refund

Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review by Hanseat1941