3. Royal Princess
I choose this cruise because it was less expensive and included more days/ports in an area we hadn't been to than another cruise I had booked that I cancelled. We hadn't been to the Southern Caribbean so it was interesting to see those countries. We enjoyed most aspects of the cruise. However, the food was a big let down. There were very few dinners that I enjoyed entirely. One meal the steak was so tough that I couldn't eat it. We've don't multiple Princess cruises and this food was the worst of any that we have done. The cabin, D231, felt very small & WARNING the view from the balcony is partially obscured by the life boat. I went to passenger services to see about changing cabins but they said they were full and couldn't move us. Also, when I booked it was a guarantee rate and I picked an aft location. I got an email that they had upgraded us - I'm sure they consider it an upgrade to be more forward but it definitely wasn't for us. The only good thing about the location of the cabin was that we could go straight up the elevator after the show in the Princess Theatre to our cabin. My Mom has some trouble walking and it was a long walk for her to go to the Horizon Court for breakfast & lunch (don't get up early enough to eat at the sit down restaurant for breakfast). Our room steward was great - there were a few minor problems with the cabin and he got them fixed immediately.

Good Cruise, OK Ship

spookygirl49’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BE D231
Small, iffy location. Close to forward elevator which is good after a show at Princess Theatre but not so good to get to meals.
Also, the view from the balcony is partially blocked by a life boat.
Marina Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins