3. Norwegian Pearl
There were several restrooms for either handicapped people or baby Changing station on every public floor. The facility was much larger than hospital’s. There were sanitizers, plastic hand gloves and baby wipes and very well maintained. The theatre had entire row reserved for handicapped people. Also it had a stage like platform to park wheelchairs and its attendants reserved seats were located behind it. Garden Cafe (buffet ) had 2 tables reserved for wheelchairs. I was told the ship was carrying 2500 passengers, but it looked more like 5000 passengers. It was extremely difficult to find a table at Garde Cafe anytime, 2 restaurants( Indigo and Summer Palace)were always full. This sailing was offering 3RD Person free so I suspect there were full and did not disclose the true passengers count. OR the design of public rooms were not as efficient and accommodating as other ships.There were people every where and it was the most crowded ship I have ever experienced.every pool chair was taken all the time and some people were sleeping on a wicker sofa most of the time. Pool deck resembled more like a refugee station. We ended up dining at the Cagney Steak House often .Two restaurants food was very bad, Beef did not taste like US Beef.lump crab meat described in the menu was like threaded crab meat. Everything was so bad I could not described it. The worst food, indeed. IHOP. Applebee’s, and Shoney’s could be gourmet food compared to NCL. Sad. Concierge assigned to my penthouse suite did not like her job and spoke very little English. I ended up going to the 7th floor reception for restaurant reservations and shore tours as I found out it was quicker and more pleasanter.h

The best accommodations for wheelchair bound cruisers

Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review by Athena MSY

Athena MSY’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Pearl price drops

Penthouse with Large Balcony
Cabin SE 9000
Very large cabin . Very comfortable mattress and linens.
Enjoyed daily snack served by our charming butler. I think the bed linens were the best among the different cruise lines. Our room attendant was very pretty and hard working lady.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins