• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19
  • Deals

Carnival Sunshine Review

Editor Rating
8 Awards

Food was really good I thought, and the entertainment was excellent!!!

Review for Carnival Sunshine to Canada & New England
bakerz5
10+ Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: Oct 2017
Cabin: Balcony

My only complaint is they turned the 4th floor theater into a Nightclub after the show and we could hear pounding music until 2 AM, hard to sleep through. I complained and Carnival moved us to the 8th floor, very much appreciated. I feel for the 100 or so cabins on 6 that had to put up with that noise.

The food options are excellent, especially Guys burgers and the Mongolian Grill. I loved the shows and the comedians. I think Carnival has something special with their entertainment and their comedians. The Lip Sync show was my favorite and a pleasant surprise. The comedians we saw were very funny, I prefer the family friendly comedians but they were all great and funny.

Our excursions were good, we particularly enjoyed Saint John. It was a beautiful place and the reversing rapids were very unique. All in all, Carnival had a good cruise experience for us.

Balcony

Cabin 8B

Nice comfortable cabin with good storage and a large shower.

Port Reviews

Portland (Maine)

What a great place to visit, and the Bush compound made the excursion special to us Texans.

Saint John (New Brunswick)

What a great city, views were awesome and our tour guide Bev was excellent.

New York (Manhattan)

Flew in early and spent a couple of days in NY.

2 Helpful Votes