Carnival Breeze Cruise Review

Carnival Breeze Cruise Review by KerrisMan720

• Sail Date: Jul 2016
  • Destination: the Eastern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Cove Balcony

My wife and I had our 15th Wedding Anniversary on this cruise. Had an incredible time! Beautiful ship, and beautiful destination. I have never seen water clearer than it was at Nassau! We went parasailing in Key West, pet dolphins in Freeport, and had an awesome beach get away with included meal in Nassau! I highly recommend all 3 excursions!

We loved the ship so much we are going on it again in 2019! I think what made the experience so awesome was that we had the best cruise director I have ever had! We also had a great run of comedians at the Punchliner. We went every night and laughed our butts off! If I could choose a best part of the cruise, it would be the food. Guys burgers and Blue Iguana Cantina are incredible, but the absolute best was the onboard steakhouse! Well worth the extra cash!

KerrisMan720's Full Rating Summary

Cove Balcony
Cabin 7C 2337

Great room! Actually enjoyed the cove balcony compared to regular balconies. It feels a little more private, and the boats hanging above provide some extra shade.

Galveston

Parked on site and they had a really prompt shuttle service with great staff to and from the Port. Also was greeted to smiles all around and very helpful staff in port when we weren't sure what we were doing as this was our first cruise in 10 years.

Parasailing

Parasailing was an incredible experience! I highly recommend it! The staff was fun and loose, and made sure we were safely strapped in, so there was never a fear of being unsafe. **Ask to touch down in the water. It's a rush!

View All 34 Parasailing Reviews
Dolphin Swim & Encounter

We didn't spring for the swim, just the encounter. It was a really neat experience! Got to pet the dolphins and the took photos of us being kissed by the dolphins. Highly recommend!

View All 39 Dolphin Swim & Encounter Reviews
Resort Day Pass

Hopped another boat to Sandals resort in Nassau. Spent the day on the beach with a free lunch and the clearest water I have ever seen in my life! SO relaxing, and worth every penny!!

View All 60 Resort Day Pass Reviews