3. Celebrity Reflection
Actually this was my first cruise and what a cruise it was! My cousin actually picked this cruise out as we were a party of 6. Everything was perfect. Definitely the best food on a cruise ship. I was told that at that time that this ship cooks differently than all other cruise ships. It has a healthier way of cooking. The food presentation was superb as well. Now I can say this because I have a number of different cruise lines to compare it to. Loved the food demonstrations and Qusine Restaurant too. Loved the service as well. The shows were fabulous. One of my best cruises to date. I enjoyed shopping in the store as there were many to choose from on board. At the pool I appreciated that I can lay by the pool and not get over sunned as there is a open shaded covering. Went on this cruise ship again in 2015.

Loved everything The food, the activities, the Thursday special brunch.

Celebrity Reflection Cruise Review by Sea-LandGal

Went on this cruise ship again in 2015.
Sea-LandGal’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 16+
Get Celebrity Reflection price drops

Concierge Class
Cabin C2 1138
Very nice cabin on the 11th floor. Was kept clean daily. Loved the toiletries and fresh fruit and the late afternoon snacks that were delivered daily in concierge.
Resort Deck Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins