3. Viking Atla
I have filled out reviews two other times on this one cruise I went on. I took my son, daughter, her husband, their two children 13 and 16 at the time - First week of August 2016, on the Danube River Cruise. It was a convenient meeting with a Viking rep in Nuremburg. The staff on board was so polite and helpful. We all loved the walking tours. It was nice to have a few hours in several ports as my "kids" really liked exploring during that time. The cabin was just fine - though it was the lowest price. It was always clean and neatened up for us. I have food allergies and was very thoroughly attended to by the chef, the cooks and the wait staff. So many special dishes were made for me and were delicious and well enjoyed. I would go again on Viking. In fact a few months after that Danube trip I made reservations for a Caribbean cruise and will take my son (53) along again. We travel in January 2018. I'm eager for the further adventure on Viking.

Excellent time on the Danube River Cruise