3. Norwegian Getaway
My husband and 2 teenage boys sailed and had an amazing time. The great weather really helped and we enjoyed each port. The regular dining is enjoyable to a point, we did try the Brazilian Steak House which was terrific (I would recommend the 3 specialty restaurant package) and make reservations ahead so that you get the times you want with no waiting. Getting on and off the ship was easy and fast (except Russia but that was customs, not the ships fault). We had the spa mini suites which were a great size (my husband is 6'5" and fit comfortably) and we loved the spa!!! I had a Thai Poltice Massage which was amazing!!! and my husband had the bamboo massage which he really enjoyed too:) I had my hair done and Jamie did a great job. The boys use the slides and rope course and we all enjoyed the shows, especially Million Dollar Quartet, the Cirque show with dinner was just ok. We thought the staff was fun and attentive. We used private guides in Berlin and St. Petersburg and would highly recommend avoiding the bus tours if possible (we used it at the end to get us to the airport and found there was alot of wasted time). Overall we love it!

Best Vacation Ever!

Ages 13 to 15
Get Norwegian Getaway price drops

Spa Mini-Suite with Balcony
Cabin M9 14160 14162
These cabins were terrific, right in the middle of the boat. The balcony is sufficient and the bathroom is huge for a ship.
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins