3. Viking Kadlin
This was my first Viking Cruise and I had many misconceptions of what it would be like. Well, to sum it up, it was fantastic. I brought my 30 year old daughter and we knew we would enjoy being together, but had reservations about our time on the boat. We could not have had more fun. We were impressed with how clean the entire boat was. Our cabin was wonderful and the French Balcony afforded us a beautiful view from our room. We loved the cruise director and enjoyed all of our trips outside of the ship. On the ship, everyone was extremely nice and enjoyed the special drinks from the bartender, as well as, the fantastic piano player. The food was great. We particularly loved the breakfasts and lunches. Plus, being able to have a lighter meal at night was a bonus for us. I enjoyed my trip so much that I have already booked one more trip this year and another next June. Unfortunately my daughter has a job so can't accompany me but all my friends are more than willing to come on a Viking cruise since I have told everyone how much we loved it. Good job Viking!

Why didn't I take a Viking cruise years ago?!

Viking Kadlin Cruise Review by harperdw

harperdw’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 16+
Get Viking Kadin price drops

We loved the cabin. The French Balcony was wonderful as it made the room seem so much larger. The bathroom was quite nice and the shower was wonderful.
  Viking Kadlin Deck Plans