3. Norwegian Getaway
The NCL GetAway is quite a large ship. 4000 passenger -- that's a lot of people!! Our Balcony Midship cabin was quiet and clean. Our cabin steward was kind and friendly. We loved our daily towel animals. Dining in the Tropicana Dining room had the best food. Due to food allergies, I had to order my food 1 day in advance. Unfortunately, dining in specialty restaurants -- you had to be pre-order 1 day in advance as well. This was confusing when Guest Services tells you that you can't order in advance and to just tell the waiter (for Cirque of Dreams) when the Special Diet maitre de stated that pre-ordering was required at all restaurants. Unfortunately, the Cirque of Dreams food (Surf and Turf) was not the best. Our steak was rare whereas another guests steak was well done. Our salmon was overcooked, broccoli was inedible (due to being too spicy to eat). Who puts chili flakes on broccoli! A guest had to guzzle water to wash out what they ate. I'm surprised they didn't spit it out! The buffet would have been much better food. The Best of St. Petersburg two day shore excursion was very strenuous -- very early morning excursion (7 am) and lots of walking. The next At Sea day couldn't come any sooner to get some well needed rest. Unfortunately, it was disturbing and very offensive that the leading Jewelry Sales Associate(s) made fun of the Asian language when calling out the number of the winning ticket for their raffle. The staff thought is was funny and most customers just laughed when the Sales member said gobbly-gook in made up Chinese. Numbers were said correctly in Spanish and English. Raffles were conducted daily and I saw this occur almost every day. I don't condone and accept the heckling/ridiculing of cultures and have given NCL feedback on our experiences. For the most part, the Jewelry staff was kind and helpful, however, this bad behavior is concerning.

NCL GetAway - Baltic Cuise

Ages 16+
Get Norwegian Getaway price drops

Mid-Ship Balcony Stateroom
Cabin BB 10244
Cabin was great -- Clean and did not feel much rolling in the midship section.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins