3. MSC Meraviglia
I've travelled with a group of friends to discover the new ship at the very beginning of his life. We had Fantastica Experience. The ship is really amazing!!! :) The staff is helpful and smiling and everything around was so welcoming! Our balcony cabin was a real haven of peace (in-cabin breakfast was a real luxury!) but at the same time we truly did our best to take advantage of the many facilities available. My TOP 5: - The dome in the Galleria. I could have spent entire evenings watching at this new incredible feature! Stars, planet, rooftops... a new discovery every night! - Cirque du Soleil. I'm a huge fans and I've seen many of their shows. Imagining great artists performing while the ship was sailing is outstanding! - Happy Hour at Eataly. Being with friends, we tried different appetizers... could not choose my favourite! - The Spa. I was in love the whole team... they made me feel so pampered! - The night parties. Entertainment team is very active and engaging... I think the 70s party will be an everlasting memory to me! Some guests told us they had some bad experience with the transit in port... to be honest everything run smooth for us and we could have the best of our time! Something to improve: I wish it could last more... there are neverending activities and we didn't success to do all of them!!!! Can't wait to plan my next one on Seaside!!!

What a Meraviglia!

MSC Meraviglia Cruise Review by Serenella

The ship is really amazing!!! :)

The staff is helpful and smiling and everything around was so welcoming!

My TOP 5:

- The Spa. I was in love the whole team... they made me feel so pampered!

Can't wait to plan my next one on Seaside!!!
Serenella’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Meraviglia price drops

Cabin are probably a bit smaller than on other MSC ships but there was space for everything! Love the shower, which is extremely comfortable!
  MSC Meraviglia Deck Plans