3. MSC Meraviglia
I travelled with my girlfriend since the cruise was a gift for her birthday. It was our first time in Genoa and in Malta. Embarkation was absolutely smooth and not annoying: we had the chance to meet some other passengers and to have fun altogether since we were looking forward to starting our holidays. The ship is really well designed, new and full of new high-tech equipments. Apart from one show that I did not appreciate so much, all the others entertainment activites were really great and especially we had the chance to see one show from Cirque Du Soleil. Food was incredibly good. Especially the Japanese restaurant and the Eataly corner. We did not travel with children but we noticed that both teens and kids can have so much fun onboard of this ship. I would recommend to my family and also to my friends to go onboard and have fun on this ship.

Impressive ship for a wonderful holiday with my partner

MSC Meraviglia Cruise Review by flo89

The ship is really well designed, new and full of new high-tech equipments.

flo89’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Meraviglia price drops

Cabin was perfect for us. We enjoyed the balcony with a great view.
  MSC Meraviglia Deck Plans