3. Norwegian Epic
This was my first cruise with Norwegian.I chose NCL cause this time i was travelling solo and NCL seemed to be the best choice.Also i like the freestyle concept of NCL,so i wanted to try them out. Embarkation wasn`t good.It took one hour to get on board ! At the beginning approx. 15 agents were available for checking in and getting my ship card.But suddenly several agents just went away and never came back.SO only 5 Agents were now serving the people and it took very long. The ship itself was also in very good condition.For me personally the design is a little bit confusing.It is not that easy to get along right away.Fortunately there are enough signs to show the way. The food overall was good.The buffet is a little bit more than average,nothing special.Quantity wasn`t that good, quality was Ok.The food in both the main dining restaurants was always very good.CHoice was good and qualtity always very good. The food in O`sheehans was Ok.Burger was average,fries ware bad,but the desert was very good. I was totally surpised about the number of available deck chairs even on sea day.In the sun there were always dozens of available chairs and even in the shade there were some available,although the ship was fully booked. The drinks in the bars were - for me - all a bit weak and quite small for the money. The entertainment was the best i`ve ever seen on any cruise ship ! Burn the floor is simply amazing ! But also the cavern club and Howl at the moon are really good.There is so much choice of excellent live music on board.... The only excoursion i booked via NCL was in Cannes.(Nizza and Eze)It was quite good,but too expensive.I generally think that the charges for NCL-excoursions are too high. The service was almost always good.Never had to wait too long to be asked for a drink in any bar or club or other venue.Especially the solo travellers host on my cruise(Crystle) was amazing ! I really enjoyed my cruise and i will definitely book with Norwegian again.

First time on NCL - what an adventure

Norwegian Epic Cruise Review by CruiseMH

I really enjoyed my cruise and i will definitely book with Norwegian again.
CruiseMH’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Epic price drops

Studio
Cabin T1 12508
Cabin was clean and in perfect condition.It is big enough for one person.Design is nice.
Unfortunately the designers obviously didn`t try out their ideas if they are practical at all.
The water tap is way to close to the side of the basin.It is very difficult to wash the hands properly. The light sensor in the toilet is placed way to high and the interval is way too short.It is simply not funny if you have to stand up every 12 seconds to keep the light on !
Also the bed is very comfortable, but a little bit too short for me (185 cms/ 73 inches).
Deck 12 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins