• Cheers to 25 years: Celebrate with Us!
  • Find a Cruise

Kathyallert
6-10 Cruises • Age 70s

Sail Date: Apr 2017
Cabin: Balcony Stateroom

Had a fantastic time - we were upgraded to a balcony in the back of the ship and we absolutely loved it. Beautiful ship - huge. The floors were a little confusing, but we had it down by the end of the cruise. Most all of the service people on the ship were fantastic. We loved our dining waiters & our steward. We had a perfectly located dining table that looked out onto the ocean-- great waiters, food, & wine every night with dinner. The entertainment was outstanding. We liked the shore excursions in Tallon and St. PETERSBURG - The Hermitage was àmazing & unbelievably beautiful. Would reccomomend going to see that. Excursions to Stockholm & Denmark were too quick. The bus drove right by beautiful areas which I would have loved to get out & explore, but he didn't even slow down for pictures.

I would highly recommend this cruise line & cruise ship. I'm traveling again with MSC in October; can't wait.

I do have to say embarking was so onorganized. They should of had us check in while we were in the first area-- then we would have been all ready to go except the security checkout.

Balcony Stateroom

We were on the 9th floor on the back of the ship with a balcony. Wish I could get this same cabin on every cruise. It was an upgrade- thank you Thomas or whoever did that for us. It made the cruise for me. You could watch the sunrise- & sunset- right from our balcony. Loved it!

3 Helpful Votes