3. Carnival Paradise
We choose this cruise because of the date and Mahogany Bay. Unfortunately Mahogany Bay was changed to Costa Maya which turned out to be O.K. The ship is very old and needs to be updated. The pool is VERY small and overcrowded. Most of the crew were great with the exception of a few. There was one bartender at the American Bar that was rude , (maybe because we were ordering "bubbles" or "virgin" drinks or at the end of her contract) but for the most part all was good. Our room steward Sahardi was fantastic and we tipped him as so! As everyone else has stated in most of the reviews I've read the food had declined a great deal but you will not go hungry. LOL, The shows were good for the most part. We saw the PG shows with our grandsons so I can't comment on the others. The weather was great and no major problems with the ship. We made each port on time and no problems with sewage, roughness, etc. We had a pretty smooth ride thank goodness! We did have a leak ( we think from the shower) in the carpet of our cabin starting the 2nd day of the cruise but nothing "flooding". Embarkation went smooth (Faster To The Fun) as did debarkation, the only complaint I have with FTTF was with the excursion, the Officials held us up getting off the ship (we had an 8:15 report time) and it was after 9 before we got off and it seemed "everyone" got off the same time. but we still made our excursion. I would like to see more options for activities when on board other "trivia" I enjoy Trivia but my grandsons didn't care for it. The "tower" game IS a nice addition. As far as excursions we did Nachi Co-com at Cozumel on our own and it was nice. (Looked prettier on-line but still nice). You pay for you own taxi over but its private and one rate includes a meal and drink. There are activities close you can purchase. We did the Mayan Adventure Park at Costa Maya and loved it although I was terrified on the zip-lines lol. The grandson's really enjoyed it. (8 and 16). All in all we had a good time. A lot of memories and laughs.

Paradise is OLD but still had fun

Carnival Paradise Cruise Review by map92

All in all we had a good time. A lot of memories and laughs.
map92’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Paradise price drops

Ocean View
Cabin 6D E 211
The cabin was outdated but it was ok.
Empress Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins