3. Carnival Paradise
I chose the Cruise for the size of the boat. Since this was our first cruise for our children (10yo and 2yo) we didn't want one of the largest ships. Also the Port location had a lot to do with the boat choice since we were driving to the Port. I was so impressed by the Kids Camp. The staff was so accommodating to the kids. Unfortunately our 2yo just didn't feel comfortable staying. It wasn't for lack of the staff trying. They provided us a phone to use on board so they would call us when he was unhappy. Our 10yo loved the Kids Camp as well. He met a lot of new friends and enjoyed the activities. I am always pleased with the amount of food selection available on the boat. However I was disappointed with the quality of some of the food. The MDR food was hit or miss each night with the quality. I also had a burger from the Lido Deck's Grill and it was still pink in the middle. It also always bothers me when I see mayonnaise just in a bowl that's not iced down. We greatly enjoyed the Comedians they were hilarious. We didn't see any of the Productions so can't speak on that. The entire staff was nice and accommodating.

Week on the Paradise with our family.

Carnival Paradise Cruise Review by kyboymom

kyboymom’s Full Rating Summary
Ages Under 3
Ages 10 to 12
Get Carnival Paradise price drops

Ocean View
Cabin 6D E59
The Cabin was clean and exactly what I would expect. The staff was very accommodating with bringing in a crib for us to try for our 2yo. Our 10yo enjoyed the pull down bed.
Empress Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins

• Chacchoben Mayan Ruins
    This was definitely the highlight of the Cruise. I couldn't have been more pleased with our excursion experience with The Native Choice. The tour group size was very small and personable. Our guides name was Edder and he was fantastic. His English was very good and he was very informative regarding their culture and the history of the Mayan Ruins. I would highly recommend them!
    View All 377 Chacchoben Mayan Ruins Reviews
  • Cozumel
    I enjoyed this Port. The shop's were nice and people weren't harassing you like in the Bahamas with buying their goods. I liked how the Taxi drivers were all in one area and the prices were marked in English as to what the cost was for the different beach resorts. We went to Mr. Shancho's for the pay as you go side. We were disappointed b/c due to the wind that day they didn't have the water inflatables out.
    View All 6,832 Cozumel Cruise Port Reviews