3. Freedom of the Seas
Went on this cruise with a group of 37 other close friends and family members. We had a great time. We spent 2 days in Barcelona, what an exciting city... every one left loving Barcelona. The embarkation and disembarkation processes were easy and smooth. The ship was clean and well maintained. The Cabin service was OK but I ended up losing some of my cosmetic items. Most of the people in my group had breakfast and lunch in the Windjammer and dinner in the Isaac's dining room. Everyone complained about the quality, taste and lack of variety of the food. The food was tasteless and the menu was very limited. It seemed as though we had the same meals every day. For sure the desserts, also very limited, were the same everyday. The children and teens in our group complained everyday about their meals. The chef needs to get a lesson from his colleague on the Navigator of the Seas. Though I would most definitely recommend itinerary and Royal Caribbean, I would not recommend The Freedom of the Seas. When I plan a cruise, part of my anticipation is the food. This was colossal disappointment.

Great until it's time to eat

Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review by Lady-G