3. Freedom of the Seas
My husband and I were traveling with our son and daughter-in-law and our 2 grandsons age 12 and 9. I wanted a cruise that would have something for all of us, and plenty of activities for our grandsons. This cruise was perfect!! During the day we would go on shore excursions and the boys would go swimming, flow-riding, rock wall climbing etc when we got back to the ship. We all had a great time! The buffett was very good, but we all really enjoyed eating in the dining room. Monty our waiter, and Slim, his helper were great! They made us all feel very special, and it was nice to get cleaned up and enjoy a nice meal together as a family. Evenings were fun, there was always something fun to do. The ship is beautiful and fun to explore. Our cain steward, Corina, was awesome and always made sure we had everything we needed. We all wanted it to go on forever, but we have lots of wonderful memories of a perfect vacation!!

Great family fun!!

Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review by Pismo Mo

Pismo Mo’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Freedom of the Seas price drops

We had 2 cabins, since there were 6 of us. The cabins adjoined, both with a door inside the cabin and the balconies. It was very convenient, just what we wanted!
  Freedom of the Seas Deck Plans