3. Navigator of the Seas
Over all the transatlantic cruise was great fun. I do enjoy the "at sea days". I felt the crew was "at a loss" at what to do with this many people on board for so many days. I thought the "meet and mingle" event was a joke...why did they even bother? So many people....cheap door prize drawings, nothing special, why should we attend this? Agree with several of the other comments...Royal Caribbean is really getting "penny pinching". Now charge a fee for room service beyond basic breakfast. Always trying to see something. Wish they would think about changing the menus in the main dining room. These are the same menus we had last year. Food was "medium" at best. Lunch service in the main dining room was haphazard. Our waiter in the main dining room offered good service and tried very hard to make us happy. They offered movies outside by the pool...but most evenings it was too cold to enjoy. The projector in the main theater didn't seem to focus well. Why couldn't these movies be shown on the in-cabin television...this would have been a nice alternative, especially for the rough days at sea. The same TV shows were shown over and over again....what did they only buy the rights to show one show? I'm feeling a real "class system" between the diamond folks and the non-diamond.

Trans Atlantic...enjoy the journey...

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by cjsdiver