3. Norwegian Getaway
Maybe because we had a Haven Spa suite, but the service we received was excellent. From embarkation, to being first off for each port, Disembarkation, the Haven restaurant... EVERYTHING was amazing. But all the other restaurants we were able to experience were also excellent. The food was outstanding, honestly, the best I've ever had on a cruise. Something new we did this time, was buy into the Vibe beach club. Might sound kind of strange, being that we were already in the Haven, but it was the best money we spent. Only place on the ship that is Adults only. the entire area has a better view than the pool area in the Haven. great being able to relax in the hot tubs, and still see the view. Never crowded, never a line at the bar (they limit it to only 60 people I think). Our Spa suite was great.. Hot tub with a view also, very comfortable bed, lots of storage space, excellent service! We did eat at the Haven a lot, but we also enjoyed Cagney's, Teppenyaki, and Ocean Blue, all were amazing. We almost cancelled Ocean Blue because of the additional cost on top of the specialty dining package.. glad we didn't.. well worth it. King crab legs for app.. and a big portion, crab cakes. I had the surf and turf, and he had a seafood platter, everything was incredible. We even had desert!! (the only time we did.. we were always so full) The flourless Chocolate cake.. best I've ever had.. and that says a lot!. Honestly, I wish I was retired already, and could afford 2 -3 cruises a year.. I would stick with Norwegian. The ONLY disapointment we had, no ones fault, was that we were unable to stop in Belize because the dock was damaged in a storm the night before. Other than that, all the other ports were great. Lots to do. As far as entertainment on the ship, the only thing I can review is the comedy shows.. we saw 3, and were all different. They were hysterical. We did not have any interest in the other entertainment options, but that's just us and our taste, we heard from others they were great. My first review on here, if I can edit later, I will add photos from my phone.

Best cruise experience to date!

Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review by cruisenovice71

My first review on here, if I can edit later, I will add photos from my phone.
cruisenovice71’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Getaway price drops

amazing!!!! I will add photos soon
  Norwegian Getaway Deck Plans

• ATV Adventure
    excellent. great last minute decision. we booked this on the ship the day before. But we were lucky they had added additional times because of demand. So if you are interested, book ahead of time, you will not be disappointed. Loved it. very muddy.. but took us to beach after, place had showers to rinse off, excellent food on beach, drinks included. Plenty of local shopping.
    View All 46 ATV Adventure Reviews
  • Private Resort Day Pass
    Not sure why Norwegian does not offer this.. maybe because two other cruise lines do, and it would be too crowded, not sure. BUT.... amazing value!!! $55 for all day beach access with all inclusive food and drinks, including two pool bars, plenty of lounge chairs, kayaks, ect.. also lots of additional options: Horseback riding, jet skiing, para sailing, banana boats. also included was a huge play area in the water with lots of bouncy things lol. I will add pics.
    View All 168 Private Resort Day Pass Reviews
  • Miami
    so much to do here. We did not take an excursion through Norwegian, however, we did a millionaire's row sunset cruise.. so much fun. Actually found it on Groupon for only $39 per person, included snacks and open bar.
    View All 2,290 Miami Cruise Port Reviews