3. Costa Deliziosa
I chose this cruise because of the date, ports of call, and number of days. 99% of the people on board, were from Europe, and did not speak English, or very broken English. The food, which I enjoy very much on cruises, was Terrible. The selections were extremely small. I found European people to be very rude and inconsiderate. Early in the morning people were slamming doors, and moving balcony table and chairs. Most every announcements, were spoken in Italian, French, German, and Spanish. English was very limited. One night I pulled the bed sheets down, and found bodily fluid stains, an blood stains on my sheets. I had called the cabin clerk and showed him the sheets, and he told me, it was from the laundry detergent. Other then my stained sheets, the ship was pretty clean. Obviously, the casino crew was very friendly and courteous. The only good thing is, I'll never go on a Costa cruise again!

My Experience with Costa