3. Costa Deliziosa
I chose this cruise because of the many places we would stop, and it was the best decision I ever made! The service was exceptional, especially from Santanu, my waiter, and Ronal, my butler! My favorite hangout was on the 9th deck, at the bar, and the staff there is by far the greatest, funnest group of people ever!! They are simply amazing! I didn't ever want to leave! Everything on the boat was awesome, and the food was very good as well! There were also many other activities including a basketball court on the top deck under the stars, a really exciting race car simulating a real race, a nice casino, with a lot of neat games to play, and a cigar bar next to it, if you smoke, that's easily accessible. The theater was beautiful, and spacious, and the audience even got to vote on the winner of a "Voice" show. The next cruise I go on will be with Costa Deliziosa for sure!!

I can't imagine another cruise being any better, this was amazing!!!

Costa Deliziosa Cruise Review by William S.

• Sail Date: February 2017
  • Destination: Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Suite with Balcony
William S.’s Full Rating Summary
Get Costa Deliziosa price drops

Suite with Balcony
Cabin S 4415
The cabin was very nice and had plenty of storage space, and the view from the balcony was amazing! The butler Ronal kept the room very clean and even made some neat designs with the towels every day, he was the best ever!! The bed was very comfortable and even had a feather blanket.
Petunia Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins

• Everglades Tour
    Got to ride on an air boat and see alligators up close!!! Everyone should be able to do this once, it was beautiful, and the tour guide did his job very well and was funny too, what a bonus! After that, got a land tour, including a show, then got to hold a live alligator!! The excursion ended with a nice walk through a park full of alligators which were up close and personal!! Would do it again if ever possible!!
    View All 126 Everglades Tour Reviews