3. Navigator of the Seas
The ship was dirty. 1.on my morning walks I would see crew members cleaning the deck chairs, but not picking up the fruit from the drinks from the floor around the chair. 2. We played cards in the promenade cafe every day, a card slipped between the seat cushions, we had to lift the cushion to get the card and it was filthy. 3. We were taking the elevator to dinner one night and as the door opened, someone had vomited in the elevator. I give the staff 2 thumbs up for this they had the mess cleaned up soon after we informed a staff member, with no trace. 4. The sofa in our room was stained and torn. (Handicap room) 5. The day we checked on board, we went to the Promenade Cafe to get a small something to eat, the table we sat at had food under the table leg before our cruise started. Staff was awesome: our steward (Martin) was attentive at all of our request, we had ice in our room 3 times a day, and he brought us an electric water pot for tea. He knew that I liked getting the towel animals and brought one each day. Martin always called us by name when he saw us in the hall. I did own a Philip Stine bracelet with a wrap red band, however I lost it on the ship (In my room) on the first day. I took my shower after dinner, put all my things away, dirty clothes, towels on the floor, got into bed around 10pm. I looked for my Philip Stine the next day after realizing I was missing it after lunch day 2. could not find it, I touched everything. looked under the bed, closet, bathroom, cabinets. no luck. I went to guest services and asked if anyone turned it in. "NO" after I left the ship upset I had lost such an expensive bracelet, I thought to myself that I was not even offered to fill out a lost item report in case someone did turn it in.

Port Miami not as Secure as Ft. Lauderdale.

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by Yankee1962

The ship was dirty.

4. The sofa in our room was stained and torn. (Handicap room)

Yankee1962’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas price drops

Larges room we have ever stayed in, size was awesome.
Sofa dirty, and torn.
closet too small, I get we had a handicap room and the feature in the closet to accommodate reaching for the handicap is a nice feature, but truly the closet is just too small.
Bathroom was roomier then we have ever had. we did have to learn how to shower without getting water all over the floor.
  Navigator of the Seas Deck Plans