3. Radiance of the Seas
We chose this cruise as it fell over our holiday time. I have to say we had a teriffic time and we are already thinking of booking another. Our cabin was great, we had the biggest window ever! There was plenty of wardrobe and cupboard space. Our room attendant was teriffic - the cain was always clean & tidy. I'm pleased we had the drinks package - although my liver now needs a decent break! The only let down was being limited at dinner to either the Restaurant or Windjammer restaurants. Of course we could have paid more and gone to specialty restaurants - it was our choice not to but if we had of realised this at the start of the cruise maybe we would have got the package. However, saying that the main restaurant is fabulous with an ever changing menu. I'm not a soup person but I couldn't get enough. Overall we had a wonderful time & really enjoyed our time on Radiance of the Seas.

Fantastic way to bring in the New Year