3. Radiance of the Seas
Love cruising! The Radience is kept clean and the staff are happy and helpful, room clean and loved our free upgrade to the balcony, first time with a balcony and sitting outside reading was peaceful. The shows were great and loved the comedian and magician. Love New Zealand and will keep going back. The private tours we did, so much cheaper than the ships tours, were fantastic. Main problem with dietary issues was the food, I can not have Guten or dairy. Could not eat most foods in windjammer as even the vegetables were cooked in butter. The cascades dinning the food was bland and the deserts boring, the chefs did not go out of their way to put flavour in after they took anything out that I can't have. Deserts were fruit, pavlova most nights, till I complained, then chocolate cake. Have been on NCL, Princess, P&O and even the Legend of the seas. They all tried really hard and the food was much nicer and variety of deserts. Legend of the Seas we ate in the windjammer every night with no issues, they even had desert available that was different most nights.

Not good meeting dietary needs

Radiance of the Seas Cruise Review by Chezlou

The shows were great and loved the comedian and magician.

Chezlou’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Radiance of the Seas price drops

Clean and tidy, bed was comfortable.
  Radiance of the Seas Deck Plans