3. Carnival Valor
We did this cruise because it was a brief getaway. With Carnival, I love the value it is while I don't feel like much is sacrificed. I know that there are more expensive cruise lines and cruises, but for the every day person, this is what I would choose. We did the Beauty and Charm of Nassau. This was a great excursion for the person who wants to hit all of the highlights of Nassau. We even went into Atlantis on Paradise Island. This was something I had not previously done before and I enjoyed the views. It was nice to stop at the distillery and experience their rum and how it is made! I would say, if you like their choices you need to buy it there as it is not available anywhere else. The highlight of this cruise for me was the Chef's Table! The overall experience was incredible and there was so much food! I would definitely recommend trying this, no matter how long you are cruising. It is worth the extra cost! I will caution you though, dinner took 3 hours. I will cruise Carnival again, although my next two cruises are on Princess and Norwegian. I have always enjoyed what Carnival has to offer on their ships and their value!

Good quick getaway! Loved the Chef's Table!

Carnival Valor Cruise Review by Kiwanistaz0322

• Sail Date: December 2016
  • Destination: Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Interior

Kiwanistaz0322’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Valor price drops

Interior
Cabin 4F 7386
Great indoor cabin! A little aft for my taste, but still close to aft elevators.
Verandah Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins