3. Adventure of the Seas
Love that most, @ least 80% were an older crowd, 65 or older!!! Didn't have to deal with drama queens or drunks!!! I hope I able to find anther cruise like it!!! The food, staff, and shows were fantastic!!! The itinerary wa perfect, even if the weather was not!! Would love to see more fall colors on the trees, but maybe the next time!!! I've cruise on Royal, Princess and Carnival and always get the best service from the cabin attendants and restiturants!! If the food was not up to par, they would find a way to remedie it!!! Could not ask for better service!! Would like to know how to find the seniors cruises due to this one was the best, and the most friendliest of cruises!! The food in the restaurant and windjammer are both great, with a few exceptions but still very satisfy over all! I'm looking to see cruises from Galveston to go to other places other than western caribbean, been to all and it's less expensive for me as a retire person to afford!! Thank you Royal caribbean for making my cruises to memorial!!!

Best cruise ever!!